Friday, April 2, 2010

Long time no see

Life has been extremely fast paced lately. Lots of stuff has happened. Mostly in my personal life but I'm hoping success there will lead to professional success as well. Biggest thing? I'M ENGAGED!!! Yep. Getting married. We've set a date of October 19, 2011. I'm a little pensive about it. It's a Wednesday I'm worried any people may not be able to make it. But Jay feels quite passionately about the date so we will see. Save the dates will be out oficially by this fall. You can read our engagement story on his blog. I could never do it justice. I had an amazing birthday last week. Spent with all my favorite people. Jay also got a promotion. He's now an Assest Protection Coordinator. Basically, the boss of what he was doing. He's started his training this week. So thanks to his new position we will be moving to the greater Nashville area by the end of June when my lease is up. Im really looking forward to it. I've already started applying for jobs in the area and am hoping it will jumpstart my own career. Wish us luck.
Most of my freetime lately has een focused on perfecting my resume and jobhunting. I'm hoping that once I'm in a better spot I'll be able to point my energies back into writing. Jay has gotten back on a roll lately and has a petty good start to a book. I'm kind of jealous. I miss writing poetry.
As I mentioned in my long ago last post. I'm on a mission to a better self. All of March I was fast food free. I felt better! And my bank account did to. I'm hoping to mostly continue that trend and put fast food on the soda schedule of only occassionally. Not to mention I've joined Parks & Rec. My goal is to lose fifteen pounds r atleast two pant sizes. I'm not too caught up on numbers. I just know that Im in the worst shape of my life. And if I can get happy with my body again that will just be one more positive outlook. I want to feel good and have the confidnce that I Look good too. I'm on my way to work out now. Wish me the perserverence to push myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: